Thursday 25 June 2015

NEW YORK : TOP 10 THINGS TO DO

New York- My all time #1 favourite place on the planet (besides my couch).
So much to do here, people often never allow enough time to take in the ambience of this town and what it has to offer. After 6 trips there are still so many things I want to do. It's hard to narrow down to a Top 10 for me as I think you should see all of this town in it's entirety and if it takes you a lifetime, so be it. My Top 10 encompasses some of the not so common things to do and things that I think are kind of cool. Everyone knows they need to go to see the Statue of Liberty, Rockefeller Centre and the Empire State Building, you may not even think of going to the Christmas or Spring Spectacular. So see below for some of the things I love to do when in The Big Apple.


1) Go to a show on Broadway - click here for my tips on getting tickets
2) Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge
3) Radio City Christmas or Spring Spectacular Spectacular
4) Run, Bike or Walk thru Central Park (get the subway up to Central Park North (110th) and then walk down the west side path to 59th)
5) Have a Red Velvet cupcake at Magnolia Bakery on 6th Avenue.
6) Grab a slice of Cheesecake at Juniors
7) Take High Tea at The Plaza- click here for my review
8) Tour of Yankee Stadium
9) Take a tour with freetoursbyfoot.com, click here for my review
10) Have ice-cream at Chinatown Icecream Factory - I love the Black Sesame and the Zen Butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment