Friday 26 June 2015

LAS VEGAS: TREASURE ISLAND- HOTEL REVIEW

I last stayed here in 2008. It still is one of my favourite hotels and clients return to tell me it still lives up to my description.
Having stayed in many hotels in Vegas, I would have to say that this is one of the best hotels on the strip.
The refurbished rooms and fabulous service from all members of staff is difficult to beat.
Good price for strip view room esp. as all rooms/public areas have been done up.

BEDS- FABULOUS
LINEN- WHERE CAN I BUY SOME OF THIS????
DECOR- modern and just what I like.


Room was available at 11.30 am which I was pleasantly suprised about. I am not sure this would be the case over busy holidays/ events but hey- give it a whirl, they will look after your luggage if it isn't.

Good value late night restaurant in the cafe- Vietnamese option excellent value- try the chicken curry.
I didn't get to try the desserts, but go ahead...they look great.

I have also eaten at the coffee shop here on a more recent stay to Las Vegas.

Lovely pool area as well.
Interconnecting rooms available.

They do now charge a resort fee which they didn't when I was there. It covers internet and all sorts.

I usually prefer to stay around the Bellagio corner, but this is just a short walk away and still in a magnificent position.

As an agent, I recommend this hotel to my clients often. I always book strip view for them.
If you are considering staying here, do- you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment