Sunday 28 June 2015

NEW YORK : TOP 10 EATERIES (BB'S RECOMMENDATIONS)

Ah New York. I could talk about this town all day and the things I have found and the things I want to do. I have a list as long as my arm of restaurants I want to eat at in this town. My main problem is the number of places I want to eat at far outweigh the number of meal opportunities open to me on any given trip.
I am a lover of food. I like street food, I like Michelin Star Cuisine. Travelling now is about food and being able to try out as many different restaurants on any given trip.

So for New York, here are my current Top 10 eateries. Click on each name to be taken to their website.

1) Risotteria (on Bleecker) - I recommend anything with goats cheese or asparagus :)
2) Totto Ramen- I love the spicy ramen with pork. Great value.
3)  Loeb's Boathouse, Central Park - One of the places to eat in NYC.
4) Buddakan - I recommend the pot stickers, the green beans, the broccoli, char siu pork and the
    charred beef
5) Becco - Go for the Sinfonia Di Paste
6) Capizzi - One of the best little pizzerias
7) Katz's Deli - purely to have what she's having.
8) Ayza Wine and Chocolate Bar - Midtown location
9) Magnolia Bakery -  6th Ave location, red velvet cupcake.
10) Zabar's - perfect place to pick up stuff for a picnic in the park.


No comments:

Post a Comment